Daniel Griffin provides his weekly update on the COVID-19 clinical situation, followed by results of seroprevalence studies, analysis of CpG dinucleotide frequencies in the SARS-CoV-2 genome, and answers to listener questions.
Guest: Daniel Griffin
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- CpG frequency in SARS-CoV-2 genome (Mol Biol Evol) 51:47
- SARS-CoV-2 screening before delivery (NEJM) 54:49
- SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in Santa Clara (medRxiv) 1:01:36
- SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in homeless shelter (NEPR) 57:38
- Letters read on TWiV 603 1:08:38
- Transcript of this episode (pdf or html)
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com