Daniel Griffin MD returns to TWiV from a hospital parking lot to provide updates on COVID-19 diagnostics, clinical picture, and therapeutics, followed by our coverage of the coronavirus pandemic caused by SARS-CoV-2.
Guest: Daniel Griffin, MD
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Restricted dispensing of Plaquenil in NY state 22:00
- Virology of COVID-19 patients (Nature) 31:37
- Susceptibility of domestic animals to SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 36:23
- Cloth face masks for all of US (NY Times) 40:34
- Masks and respiratory virus shedding (Nat Med) 41:30
- 50 million face masks to Japanese households (Kyodo News) 47:50
- More than you want to know about face masks (Slate Star Codex) 47:58
- Why is COVID-19 less severe in children? (virology blog) 51:05
- Tracking SARS-CoV-2 in sewage (UM) 52:10
- 1918 flattening the curve (Nat Geo) 53:11
- COVID near you 54:30
- Pandemic stops polio eradication (Science) 55:37
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccine patch in mice (U Pitt) 1:00:23
- Letters read on TWiV 595 1:03:32
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org