TWiV reveals a prediction of the expected endemic seasonality of COVID-19, based on circulation of human coronaviruses, and ecological clearance of vaccine-targeted human papillomaviruses and an increase in circulation of non-targeted virus types.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- MicrobeTV store at Cafepress 3:21
- Global Scholar Travel Awards (ASV) 4:33
- Research assistant position in Rosenfeld Lab CBER/FDA (pdf) 5:53
- The New City by Dickson Despommier 6:28
- Seasonality of endemic COVID-19 (mBio) 7:19
- Diversity of non-vaccine targeted HPVs (Cell Host Microbe) 23:59
- Wart’s up doc? (TWiV 126) 58:51
- Letters read on TWiV 1061 59:34
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:22:40
Dickson – 2023 expected to be hottest year on record after warmest October ever
Kathy – You can see the ISS toolbag with binoculars, Billy Collins wikipedia, What dogs think (probably)
Alan – Landmark case to get sanitation declared a civil right
Vincent – SciComm Studios
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org