Cindy, Steph, Brianne, and Vincent do a rapid review of 11 immunology papers, including a wiring diagram for the immune system, group A streptococcus vaccines, systems immunology prediction of vaccines, class switch towards IgG4 after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination, very bad B cells, monoclonal antibody to two streptococcal M protein epitopes, transcriptional atlas of response to 13 vaccines, impact of SARS-CoV-2 exposure history on T cell and IgG response, neutrophilic inflammation predisposes to RSV infection, commensals avoiding recognition, and continuous germinal center invasion contributes to diversity of immune response.
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- Tangled web of wires (Nature) 2:07
- Path to group A Streptococcus vaccines (Clin Inf Dis) 18:39
- Immune end-types predictive of vaccine responses (Nat Immunol) 25:12
- IgG4 switch after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination (Sci Immunol) 35:14
- Very bad B cells (Immunity) 44:11
- Two epitope Streptococcus monoclonal (EMBO Mol Med) 59:33
- Predictor of vaccine-induced antibody responses (Nat Immunol) 1:08:44
- Impact of SARS-CoV-2 exposure history on antibody an T cell response (Cell Rep Med) 1:18:25
- Neutrophilic inflammation and RSV infection (Science) 1:23:24
- Commensals avoiding recognition (Sci Immunol) 1:30:17
- Continuous germinal center invasion and immune response diversity (Cell) 1:35:22
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com