The Immune team discusses immunization of pregnant mice to protect offspring from neonatal herpes simplex virus disease.
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- Maternal immunization protects offspring (Sci Trans Med) 5:42
- Diversity of herpesvirus in neonates (TWiV 540) 4:48
- Mariana Mazzucato on Freakonomics 1:05:09
- Letters read on Immune 19 57:02
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:10:05
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org