The immunophiles discuss T cell antigen discovery by trogocytosis – the transfer of membrane patches among cells in close contact.
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- Trogocytosis for T cell antigen discovery (Nat Methods) 25:02
- Trogocytosis (J Immunol)
- Orphan T cell receptors (Cell)
- Trogocytosis video (YouTube) 17:21
- Image credit
- Letters read on Immune 18 1:01:50
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:07:15
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org