The Team with Invincible Values discusses whether dogs or cats passively carry SARS-CoV-2 on hair and foot pads, maternal to fetal transfer of antibodies in infected or vaccinated pregnant women, and evidence that retroviruses infected cetaceans before and after they moved into the oceans.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- SARS-CoV-2 on dogs and cats (Viruses) 9:52
- Maternal to neonatal transfer of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies (J Clin Investîmes) 22:48
- Retroviral evolution in cetaceans and their ancestors (Plos Path) 37:53
- Letters read on TWiV 781 1:09:15
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:30:44
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com