From ASV 2022 in Madison, Wisconsin, TWiV speaks with Pamela Bjorkman and Andy Mehle about their careers and their research on influenza virus, HIV-1, SARS-CoV-2, and influenza virus.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Bjorkman laboratory
- Mehle laboratory
- Finding the groove (Nat Immunol) 11:42
- Structure of HLA-A2 (Nat Immunol) 12:09
- Mosaic RBD nanoparticles (Science) 30:53
- Influenza virus PB2 627 (J Virol)
- ANP32B or not to be (eLife) 41:24
- Influenza virus compartmentalization (Nat Commun)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org