TWiV reviews the six known coronaviruses that infect pigs and what can be learned about human infections, and how the giant Mimivirus DNA genome is organized into a nucleocapsid.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ABRCMS ePoster Spring Symposium for Emerging Scientists 1:18
- Porcine coronaviruses (Virol Sin) 2:34
- Mimivirus nucleocapsid (bioRxiv) 41:13
- Letters read on TWiV 873 1:18:56
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:38:46
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org