In COVID-19 clinical update #95, Daniel Griffin discusses new CDC guidelines for isolation and quarantine, EUA for Molnupiravir, children and COVID, vaccine safety in 5-11 year olds, Omicron outbreaks in Nebraska and Denmark, Baylor’s COVID vaccine, and COVID-OUT for ivermectin.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Isolation and quarantine guidance (CDC) 3:00
- EUA for Molnupiravir (FDA) 11:00
- Children and COVID state data (AAP) 11:23
- Vaccine safety in 5-11 year olds (MMWR) 12:07
- Omicron and antigen tests (FDA) 12:54
- Omicron in Nebraska (MMWR) 15:09
- Omicron in Danish households (medRxiv) 16:26
- Baylor COVID vaccine (TCH) 19:42
- COVID-OUT for ivermectin (U Minn)
- Letters read on TWiV 848 30:14
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com