In COVID-19 clinical update #91, Dr. Griffin discusses final results of molnupiravir trial, Omicron variant of concern, outcomes in B-cell depleted patients, recovery in T-cell depleted macaques, peptide for induction of T cell immunity, high respiratory viral RNA loads in infants, IgA and T cells transferred to breast milk after vaccination, sensitivity and specificity of ID NOW, post-acute sequelae at 12 months, disease in low and middle income countries.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Update on Molnupiravir results (Merck) 3:06
- Omicron (Wikipedia) 4:50
- P681H and IFN resistance (bioRxiv) 11:57
- Synthetic DMARDS and disease severity (Ann Rheum Dis) 14:09
- Recovery in T cell depleted macaques (mBio) 15:10
- T-cell inducing peptide (Nature) 17:23
- Respiratory viral RNA load in infants (J Inf Dis) 20:56
- IgA and T cells in breast milk (Cell Rep) 22:18
- ID NOW specificity and sensitivity (J Clinical Viral) 23:49
- Risk prediction algorithm (Thorax) 26:02
- PASC in adults at 12 months (Front Med) 29:14
- Letters read on TWiV 837 31:46
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com