In COVID-19 clinical update #90, Dr. Griffin covers FDA expansion for booster doses, 3 more at home antigen tests approved by FDA, immune correlates analysis of mRNA-1273 vaccine, risk for stillbirth, PROVENT prophylaxis trial results, fluvoxamine recommendations, advice on molnupiravir, automated text messaging service for monitoring illness, and long COVID-19 after vaccination and infection.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Expanded eligibility for booster doses (FDA) 3:06
- More rapid antigen tests approved (FDA) 7:49
- Immune correlates for mRNA-1273 (Science) 12:46
- Risk for still birth with and without COVID-19 (MMWR) 15:51
- PROVENT phase III prophylaxis trial (AstraZeneca) 17:04
- Fluvoxamine guidelines (IDSA) 19:45
- COVID-OUT trial (Univ Minnesota) 20:47
- Monoclonal antibody treatment in vaccinated infected (J Inf Dis) 23:35
- Steroid use in non-oxygen requiring patients (QJM)
- Doxycycline trial (Lancet)
- Efficacy of inhaled ciclesonide (JAMA) 27:02
- Advise on use of molnupiravir (EMA) 26:05
- Text messaging for monitoring disease (Ann Int Med) 29:34
- Long COVID after vaccination and infection (Res Square) 30:43
- Ivermectin for West Nile virus (Medpage Today) 30:49
- Letters read on TWiV 834 33:31
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com