In COVID-19 clinical update #89, Dr. Griffin reviews upcoming meeting on FDA emergency use authorization for molnupiravir, 25% of US cases in children, reinfection associates with presence of antibodies, national surveillance for acute flaccid myelitis in the US, and monoclonal antibody treatment of infection in vaccinated, high-risk individuals.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Scott Hammer on TWiV 52 1:49
- Meeting for molnupiravir EUA (FDA) 6:32
- SARS-CoV-2 reinfection associates with antibodies (Clinical Inf Dis) 16:39
- AFM surveillance in US (CDC) 18:52
- Monoclonal antibody treatment in high-risk patients (J Inf Dis) 22:42
- Letters read on TWiV 831 27:54
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org