In COVID-19 clinical update #84, Dr. Griffin discusses childrens’ antibody response to vaccination, phase 3 results of Novavax vaccine, heterologous vaccination, antithrombotic therapy, EUA for molnupiravir, phase 3 results of AZD7442, serum ferritin levels and outcomes, heparin therapy, and WHO strategy for global vaccination.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Antibody profiles after mRNA vaccination in children (bioRxiv) 4:46
- Novavax vaccine phase 3 results (medRxiv) 6:44
- Heterologous vaccine boosters (medRxiv) 10:22
- Antithrombotic therapy outcomes (JAMA) 18:57
- Molnupiravir EUA submitted (Merck) 20:38
- AZD7442 phase 3 results (AstraZeneca) 21:59
- Serum ferritin levels and disease outcome (JAMA) 24:43
- Heparin efficacy (JAMA) 27:14
- WHO strategy to vaccinate world (WHO) 33:48
- Letters read on TWiV 817 35:23
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com