TWiV considers lessons learned from COVID-19 about emergency drug use during a pandemic, and selection of AAV capsids to produce vectors that efficiently deliver genes to muscle cells.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Emergency drug use during a pandemic (Cell) 5:19
- Selection of muscle-directed AAV capsids (Cell) 29:24
- Designer AAV muscles up (Cell) 1:08:28
- Letters read on TWiV 812 1:46:51
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:23:38
Dickson – Sid Caesar – The German General
Brianne – These Sea Slugs Break a Cardinal Rule of Animal Life
Rich – Seek by iNaturalist
Alan – The hard part of making a game is … everything
Vincent – Columbia Pledges That All Future Campus Construction Will Be Fossil Free
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com