TWiV reviews how a novel technology enabled development of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, and discovery of a proton gradient and an incomplete TCA cycle in a giant. virus.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, Kathy Spindler, and Brianne Barker
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 810 (70 MB .mp3, 117 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- mRNA vaccines, a novel technology (Cell) 11:55
- Proton gradient in giant virus (ISME J) 34:24
- Tomograms of Pandoravirus massiliensis 1:17:38
- Pandoraviruses are not alive (virology blog) 1:15:56
- Letters read on TWiV 810 1:22:19
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:45:22
Brianne – PhD Comics: Words Said By No Academic Ever
Kathy – Bach Cello Suite #1 visualization
Rich – Hypnagogia
Vincent – Landsat 9 and Wiki
Lori – Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
Kevin – Oak Savannahs
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply