TWiV reviews how a novel technology enabled development of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, and discovery of a proton gradient and an incomplete TCA cycle in a giant. virus.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- mRNA vaccines, a novel technology (Cell) 11:55
- Proton gradient in giant virus (ISME J) 34:24
- Tomograms of Pandoravirus massiliensis 1:17:38
- Pandoraviruses are not alive (virology blog) 1:15:56
- Letters read on TWiV 810 1:22:19
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:45:22
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com