Jeffrey Shaman returns to TWiV to explain how epidemiologists measure SARS-CoV-2 movement among humans, including calculation of the reproductive index, secondary transmission, and what factors affect transmission.
Guest: Jeffrey Shaman
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- A guide to R (Nature) 1:07:42
- Epidemiology of three SARS-CoV-2 VOC (medRxiv)
- Impact of delta variant in India (medRxiv)
- Letters read on TWiV 792 1:09:18
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:30:37
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org