In COVID-19 clinical update #70, Daniel Griffin discusses efficacy of portable air cleaners, vaccine induced serum neutralizing antibodies against variants, prevention and attenuation of disease with mRNA vaccines, ivermectin to prevent hospitalization, IL-6 antagonists and mortality, and impact of vaccination on long COVID.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Efficacy of portable air cleaners (MMWR) 5:14
- Ad26.COV2.S elicited neutralization of variants (bioRxiv) 8:40
- Prevention of COVID-19 with mRNA vaccines (NEJM) 11:29
- Ivermectin to prevent hospitalization (BMC Inf Dis) 17:12
- IL-6 antagonists and mortality (JAMA) 20:05
- Impact of vaccination on long COVID (Lancet) 22:40
- Letters read on TWiV 778 26:53
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org