In COVID-19 clinical update #63, Daniel Griffin reviews cases at child care facilities, estimates of mRNA vaccine effectiveness, risk of reinfection in university students, enhanced antibody generation with extended interval of mRNA vaccination, no benefit of convalescent plasma in hospitalized patients, and risk of clinical sequelae after acute infection.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 in child care facilities (MMWR) 8:36
- mRNA vaccine effectiveness (MMWR) 11:55
- Excelsior pass (NYS) 17:43
- Risk of SARS-CoV-2 reinfection in university students (CID) 19:25
- Enhanced antibody production with longer mRNA vaccine interval (medRxiv) 22:12
- Convalescent plasma trial in hospitalized patients (Lancet) 24:27
- Phase 3 data on REGEN-COV (PR Newswire) 29:30
- Clinical sequelae after acute COVID-19 (BMJ) 34:53
- Letters read on TWiV 758 38:53
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com