In COVID-19 clinical update #61, Daniel Griffin reviews a modeling of future hospitalizations and deaths by vaccination rates and non pharmaceutical intervention scenarios, performance evaluation of rapid antigen tests, children making up a growing share of new cases, antibody response to mRNA vaccine in solid organ transplant recipients, and outcomes in hospitalized patients treated with tocilizumab.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Modeling future COVID-19 cases (MMWR) 4:55
- Performance of rapid antigen tests (Ann Int Med) 8:23
- Children are growing share of infections (AAP News) 14:06
- Tocilizumab in hospitalized patients (Lancet) 27:01
- Letters read on TWiV 752 34:38
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org