The TWiVmeisters discuss how copy-back defective viral genomes might modulate the clinical outcome of respiratory syncytial virus infection, and detection of antibodies to henipa- and filo-like viruses in Trinidad bats.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Vaccine education town halls (ASV) 1:59
- RSV cpDVG may influence clinical outcome (Nat Micro) 5:06
- Henipa- and filo-like viruses in Trinidad bats (J Inf Dis) 58:12
- Nice image of cpDVG generation
- Letters read on TWiV 750 1:12:01
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:41:52
Dickson – Olympus Image of the Year Award
Alan – We need to improve the welfare of life science trainees
Rich – Sheldrick Wildlife Trust; The Reteti Elephant Sanctuary
Kathy – Aria Code Nessun dorma podcast
Vincent – Covariants
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com