A TWiV trio explains a method for sequencing single genomes of SARS-CoV-2 and its use to explore in-host evolution drive by antibody responses, and incidence of cerebral venous thrombosis in COVID-19 patients and vaccine recipients.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- In-host SARS-CoV-2 evolution drive by antibody (PLoS Path) 2:57
- COVID-19 and CVT (OSF) 38:19
- CoronaVac underperforms (Economist) 1:13:26
- Precision Vaccines Program postdoc position 1:30:12
- Letters read on TWiV 748 35:36, 53:28
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:31:22
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org