In COVID-19 clinical update #58, Daniel Griffin provides the latest update on the J&J vaccine pause, healthcare worker deaths, children and COVID, physical inactivity associated with higher risk, using monoclonal antibodies for prophylaxis, and shows us how to properly wear a face mask.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Healthcare worker deaths (Guardian) 1:38
- Children and adolescent disease severity (JAMA) 5:51
- Physical inactivity and increased disease risk (BMJ) 17:57
- Expansion of Pfizer/BioNTech EUA (pdf) 9:17
- Thrombosis after ChAdOX1 vaccine (NEJM) 23:45
- Your guide to masks (CDC) 14:23
- Phase 3 mAb prevention trial (Regeneron) 31:55
- Letters read on TWiV 744 37:55
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org