In COVID-19 clinical update #57, Daniel Griffin covers children and MIS-C, school opening plans, transmission event with masks, fomite transmission, diagnostic test performance, AZ vaccine and blood clots, and long COVID and the effect of vaccines.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Children with MIS-C (JAMA) 5:35
- Transmission with masks (Op For Inf Dis) 11:27
- Accuracy of diagnostic tests (J Clin Micro) 17:10
- Long COVID in hospitalized patients (BMJ) 27:23
- Neurological and psychiatric outcomes of COVID-19 (medRxiv) 28:52
- Letters read on TWiV 741 34:03
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org