In COVID-19 clinical update #56, Daniel Griffin notes increasing hospitalization in children and young adults, Pfizer vaccine efficacy results in 12-15 year olds, rapid self administered nucleic acid and antigen tests, mRNA vaccine efficacy in real world conditions, and improvement of long COVID after vaccination.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Pfizer mRNA vaccine is 100% effective in 12-15 year olds (Pfizer) 5:32
- Cue at-home PCR test receives FDA EUA (Cue) 8:11
- DxTerity COVID-19 saliva nucleic acid at-home test (Amazon) 9:42
- T-Detect T cell test (T-Detect) 10:09
- GSK submits EUA for VIR-7831 (GSK) 17:26
- Letters read on TWiV 738 25:54
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org