In COVID-19 clinical update #49, Daniel Griffin discusses CDC guidelines on mask use, drop in test frequency in the US, resurgence of COVID-19 in Brazil, possible impact of Pfizer vaccine on viral load, EUA for bamlanivimab and etesevimab administered together, and preliminary results of Tocilizumab in hospitalized patients.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Resurgence of COVID-19 in Brazil (Lancet) 7:41
- Pfizer vaccine reduces viral load (medRxiv) 10:34
- EUA for bamlanivimab plus etesevimab (pdf) 12:58
- Tocilizumab in hospitalized patients (medRxiv) 14:54
- Bacterial superinfections in COVID-19 (Open For Inf Dis) 17:08
- Letters read on TWiV 719 21:16
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com