Theodora and Paul return to TWiV to explain how they quickly pivoted their retrovirus laboratories towards SARS-CoV-2, their work on the antibody response to infection and its durability, and the emergence of variants with increased resistance to neutralization.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Evolution of antibody immunity to SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 48:43
- mRNA vaccine elicited antibody to variants (bioRxiv) 1:01:54
- Escape from neutralizing antibodies by SARS-CoV-2 variants (eLife) 55:53
- Musings of an anonymous, pissed off virologist (virology blog) 1:34:05
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:46:30
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com