In COVID-19 clinical update #48, Daniel Griffin reviews effect of spike amino acid changes on neutralization with monoclonal antibodies, Sputnik V safety and efficacy results, increased reactogenicity after a single vaccine dose in seropositive individuals, single dose vaccination in seropositive health care workers, and results of three clinical trials on the use of anticoagulants.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Resistance of variants to mAb neutralization (bioRxiv) 14:45
- Safety and efficacy of Sputnik V (Lancet) 19:00
- Increased vaccine reactogenicity in seropositives (medRxiv) 23:05
- Single dose vaccination in seropositive health care workers (medRxiv) 24:18
- Update on vaccine intervals (CDC) 25:48
- Single dose AZD1222 results (Lancet preprints) 34:02
- Three RCT on anticoagulants (NIH) 34:44
- Letters read on TWiV 716 44:48
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com