In COVID-19 clinical update #47, Daniel Griffin reviews phase 3 results for Novavax and J&J vaccines, transmission in K-12 settings in Wisconsin, data on Lilly and Regeneron monoclonal antibody therapy, and a study of colchicine for treatment of disease.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Novavax vaccine phase 3 results (Novavax) 1:37
- J&J vaccine phase 3 results (J&J) 4:58
- COVID-19 and transmission in K-12 schools (MMWR) 18:38
- Lilly mAb therapy (NEJM) 20:18
- Regeneron mAb prophylaxis (Regeneron) 21:54
- Colchicine for COVID-19 (Cardiol Today) 24:45
- Letters read on TWiV 713 28:32
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com