In this COVID-19 clinical update, Daniel Griffin summarizes current status of vaccination in the US, discusses a study on convalescent sera from Argentina, use of remdesivir in patients with kidney disease, and provides further considerations on the use of Ct values in patient management.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Argentine study on plasma therapy (NEJM) 9:52
- Ct values and clinical outcome (Open Forum Inf Dis) 17:27
- Bamlanivimab fact sheet (FDA pdf) 12:08
- Cognitive defects in recovered COVID-19 patients (medRxiv) 22:16
- Letters read on TWiV 704 24:03
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com