On this episode, UK grants EUA for Pfizer vaccine, advice for CDC on who to immunize first, news from Das Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 protease regulates innate responses, and viral mRNAs are not an indication of viral replication.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- UK grants EUA for Pfizer vaccine (NY Times) 2:47
- ACIP advice on who to vaccinate first (NY Times) 5:16
- Das coronavirus update 9:56
- SARS-CoV-2 protease regulates innate response (Nature) 14:32
- Viral mRNAs do not indicate viral replication (Nat Comm) 42:53
- Letters read on TWiV 688 56:15
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:34:45
Cheryl – BioRender.com holiday card templates
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com