Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, Kathleen Crowley explains the role of Environmental Health & Safety departments, update on SARS-CoV-2 transmission in farmed mink, and the presence of pre-existing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in unexposed individuals.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Pfizer vaccine efficacy (Pfizer) 1:45:38
- Pfizer vaccine (Stat) 1:49:13
- Distribution of Pfizer vaccine (NY Times)
- LSTMH vaccine tracker 1:54:13
- SARS-CoV-2 humans to mink and back in Netherlands (Science) 1:56:50
- SARS-CoV-2 mink isolates in Denmark (pdf) 2:05:09
- Preexisting antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in humans (Science) 2:22:29
- Letters read on TWiV 681 36:53, 2:51:11
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 2:33:04
Gina and Joe – COVID Fan Tutte
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com