Vincent visits Ohio State University (March 2020) and speaks with Shan-Lu, David, Amanda, Mark, Matt, Chris, and Qiuhong about their careers and their work on retroviruses, hepatitis C virus, coronaviruses, paramyxoviruses, and environmental viruses.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- New virus requires international control (Nature) 26:00
- TIM-family proteins inhibit HIV-1 release (PNAS) 35:50
- Designing a HCV vaccine (Curr Op Virol) 42:58
- Attenuated vaccines for RSV in children (J Inf Dis) 57:25
- Plant histone reader suppresses geminivirus infection (J Virol) 1:04:55
- HTLV-associated malignancy (Curr Op Virol) 1:11:54
- Coronaviruses in pigs (Curr Op Virol) 1:21:36
- Marine DNA viral diversity pole to pole (Cell) 1:35:30
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com