In this episode, approval of an Ad5 vectored SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for the military in China, description and clinical trials of a Novavax vaccine joining Operation Warp Speed, prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain, shedding and transmissibility of the virus, and listener email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- China approves COVID-19 vaccine for military (CNN) 5:47
- Ad5-vectored COVID-19 vaccine phase I results (Lancet) 6:20
- US pays $1.6 billion for Novavax vaccine (NY Times) 11:19
- CEPI awards $388 million to Novavax (Novavax) 11:59
- HHS on Novavax vaccine (HHS) 12:38
- Novavax phase I/II trials (GlobeNewswire) 21:10
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain (Lancet) 22:00
- Shedding and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 (Nature) 29:32
- Letters read on TWiV 637 38:30, 41:37
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com