Daniel Griffin provides a weekly clinical update on COVID-19, then Michael Schmidt discusses how dentistry can be safely practiced during a pandemic, followed by answers to listener questions.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- OSHA guidance for dentistry 33:16
- COVID0-19 challenges for dentistry (J Dent Res) 45:20
- COVID-19 and dentistry (Int J Env Res Pub Health)
- Mouthrinses for dentistry (J Clin Med) 48:50, 54:08
- Disingenuous plandemic documentary (Big Think) 1:29:32
- Letters read on TWiV 611: 26:41, 1:12:18, 1:16:50
- Plain language talking points on virus origins 1:17:00, 1:20:40
- Image credit
- Kiki’s comments
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org