TWiV covers trials of hydroxychloroquine and convalescent plasma therapy for COVID-19, and answers listener questions on blood tests for antibodies, cross-protection among coronaviruses, acquiring infection from food or the gas pump, face masks containing copper, and much more.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Emergency use of hydroxychloroquine (FDA) 16:01
- Trial of hydroxycholorquine in COVID-19 patients (China, France) 18:33, 20:43
- COVID-19 in critically ill patients, Seattle (NEJM) 22:42
- Feasibility of convalescent plasma therapy for COVID-19 (medRxiv) 24:14
- Letters read on TWiV 596 29:00
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com