Daniel Griffin MD joins TWiV from a hospital parking lot to provide updates on COVID-19 diagnostics, clinical picture, and therapeutics, and then the TWiV team continues coverage of the coronavirus pandemic caused by SARS-CoV-2.
Guest: Daniel Griffin, MD
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Tocilizumab (Wiki) 17:40
- Nares swab for SARS-CoV-2 (Star Trib) 10:01
- Viroholics Friday seminars 1200 PT (Zoom link)
- US SARS-CoV-2 epidemic curve (CDC) 37:05
- Cleaning and disinfecting (CDC) 43:56
- Cleaning fruits and vegetables (FDA) 44:32
- Coronavirus food safety (FDA) 45:29
- Vaccine development for SARS-CoV-2 (pdf) 49:31
- Image by Lachie 1:30:25
- Letters read on TWiV 595 51:42
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com