A TWiV foursome provides an update on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, including antibody testing kits, FDA emergency approval of convalescent sera, and answer listener questions about the dangers of mail delivery and take out foods, decontamination of PPE, diagnostic testing, and much more.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Coronavirus test kit 17:46
- Rapid SARS-CoV-2 serological assay (medRxiv) 19:27
- Is Dr. Fauci in trouble? (NY Times) 20:17
- FDA approves emergency use of convalescent serum (FDA) 21:46
- Image by Michele Banks
- Letters read on TWiV 594 14:09, 21:22, 28:43
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com