In the second episode from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Vincent speaks with Jan Albert, Petter Brodin, and Anna Smed-Sörensen about their work on enterovirus D68, systems immunology, and human pulmonary viral infection and inflammation.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Karolinska Huddinge 00:38
- Evolution of enterovirus D68 (Virus Evol) 23:53
- Maternal anti-viral antibodies in newborns (Nat Med) 47:48
- Respiratory phagocytes in human influenza (Front Immunol) 1:03:59
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com