From the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Vincent speaks with Niklas Björkström, Ali Mirazimi, and Matti Sällberg about their work on the impact of chronic hepatitis C virus infection on NK cells, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus vaccines, and immunotherapy to block entry of hepatitis B and D viruses.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Karolinska Huddinge 00:35, 10:31
- CCHV experimental vaccines (J Virol) 15:17, 29:49
- Increased NK function after antiviral cessation (J Inf Dis) 51:38
- Impact of HCV infection on NK cell repertoire (Nat Comm) 35:27
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com