From ASV 2019 at the University of Minnesota, TWiV explores the origins of the American Society for Virology with Sid Grossberg and Pat Spear.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, Kathy Spindler, and Brianne Barker
Guests: Sid Grossberg and Pat Spear
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 558 (37 MB .mp3, 61 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- American Society for Virology 1:07
- Bill Joklik, 92 5:17
- How ASV was founded (Virology) 15:08
- Signatures at the Chicago meeting (page one, page two) 28:01
- Timeline history of ASV (jpg) 45:13
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply