The TWiV hosts present two potentially seminal papers, on long-distance chemoattraction of a host by a chlorovirus, and replication of a nanovirus across multiple cells in a plant.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Paul Has Measles now in German (virology blog) 8:42
- Chloroviruses lure hosts (J Virol) 21:04
- Multicellular replication in plants (eLife) 37:37
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 539 11:18, 1:05:14
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:22:49
Brianne – Why Do So Many Scientists Want to be Filmmakers
Alan – Better boarding method airlines won’t use
Dickson – Mass timber building
Kathy – What organisms to study flow chart
Vincent – World Pulls Andon Cord on 737 MAX
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org