The TWiVers discuss the spread of African swine fever virus and its threat to pig farming, and the zoonotic potential of peste des petits ruminants virus.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Please take the TWiV listener survey 1:48
- ASV 2019 1:58
- European Congress of Virology 2019 3:35
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium 3:53
- Intel ISEF judges needed 4:14
- ASV in Poland does not let go (Ag Buiten) 21:01
- Alarming ASF outbreak (Science) 24:17
- African swine fever (Euro Comm)
- African swine fever review (Vet J) 39:27
- ASF in wild boar (EFSA J)
- ASF in Belgian wild boar (Dept Env Food Rural Aff)
- Handbook on ASF in wild boar (Stand Grp Experts)
- Feral hogs (VA DGIF) 35:43
- Nonhuman morbillivirus with zoonotic potential (J Virol) 46:43
- Letters read on TWiV 532 5:53, 46:17, 1:11:07
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:25:27
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com