Vincent travels to Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, PA to speak with Nick and Leslie about their careers and their work on human cytomegalovirus and retroviruses.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guests: Nicholas Buchkovich and Leslie Parent
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 518 (53 MB .mp3, 86 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- HIV-1 gag membrane binding domain (J Virol) 16:54
- Nuclear experience for gag (PNAS) 24:13
- Gag in nucleolus (J Virol) 31:30
- YB-1 for retrovirus assembly (J Virol) 33:02
- HCMV controls BiP levels (J Virol) 42:13
- HCMV regulates La (J Virol) 47:30
- Inhibition of HCMV by modulating syntaxin 5 (J Virol) 1:03:02
- Non-envelopment role for ESCRT-III during HCMV infection (J Virol) 1:07:22
- Late retroviral budding function (J Virol) 55:56
- Grit by Angela Duckworth 1:20:18
- The Scientists by John Gribbin 1:21:22
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Leave a Reply