Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Support Viruses & Cells Gordon Conference 3:20
- Trump picks science advisor (Scientist) 4:00
- Hendra vaccine: no effect on horses racing (Aust Vet J) 12:05
- Persistence of Ebola virus (Lancet Inf Dis) 14:36
- New Ebolavirus outbreak (Telegraph) 42:21
- Alzheimer’s disease and herpesviruses (Neuron) 45:24, 47:19
- Herpesviruses, beta-amyloid and Alzheimer’s disease (Neuron) 1:16:26
- Letters read on TWiV 505 1:28:18
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:44:33
Alan – Impossible Burger
Rich – SpaceX Just Sent Algae to the ISS, Here’s How It’ll Power Deep Space Missions
Dickson – Art and Science Intersection (Art Science Museum)
Brianne – Why it is not a ‘failure’ to leave academia
Kathy – 2003 video history of nuclear explosions 1945 – 1998
Vincent – Revisionist History Episode 8 and Episode 9
Mark – TWIV bingo (png)
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com