Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Dickson Despommier, Alan Dove, Rich Condit, and Kathy Spindler
The TWiV team discusses the possible association of the respiratory pathogen enterovirus D68 with neurological disease.
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 331 (98 MB .mp3, 136 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, RSS, email
This episode is sponsored by SciMed Solutions and ASM Education.
Links for this episode
- Clusters of AFP associated with enterovirus D68 (Lancet) 31:35
- Novel outbreak enterovirus D68 strain (Lancet Inf Dis) 53:00
- Enterovirus D68 in Norway (Euro Surveill) 1:12:00
- Unknown enemy (Nature) 1:10:40
- Enterovirus D68 on TWiV 302
- Letters read on TWiV 331 8:00, 1:23:50
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thank you!
Weekly Science Picks 1:53:50
Alan – OU0POLIO ham radio special event station (on air reports)
Rich – Crane building itself (YouTube)
Kathy – Vaccine heroes LEGO project
Dickson – Life at the limits
Vincent – Emperor of all Maladies film and Conference gender balance
Listener Pick of the Week
Jake – Designing useful microbes
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com
As I was listening to this podcast I was idly clicking on the Internets and found a link to this:
It is LEGO ideas on vaccine heroes.