Vincent travels to the University of Vermont to speak with Jason, Emily, Jessica, and Dimitry about their careers and their work on SARS-CoV-2, hantaviruses, poliovirus, influenza virus, and the involvement of viruses in the autoimmune disease multiple sclerosis.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- MicrobeTV store at Cafepress
- Spike shirts at vaccinated.us (promo code Microbetv)
- Research assistant position in Rosenfeld Lab CBER/FDA (pdf)
- Lab worker contamination with SARS-CoV-2 plasmid DNA (J Clin Micro) 36:14
- Fractional dose poliovirus vaccine (Vaccine) 1:07:21
- No SARS-CoV-2 RNA in Vermont wildlife (Sci Rep) 1:13:31
- Predicting SARS-CoV-2 infectivity from RT-PCR (EMBO Mol Med)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org