In his weekly clinical update, Dr. Griffin discusses the CDC vaccine advisory group recommending the newly approved RSV vaccines, association of culturable-virus detection and household transmission of SARS-CoV-2, prevention of COVID-19 following a single intramuscular administration of Adintrevimab, real-world effectiveness of Nirmatrelvir/Ritonavir on COVID-19, and COVID-19 convalescent plasma outpatient therapy to prevent outpatient hospitalization.
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 1018 (24 MB .mp3, 39 min)
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- CDC vaccine advisory group recommends RSV vaccines 3:57
- Association of culturable-virus detection and household transmission of SARS-CoV-2 (JID) 6:23
- Prevention of COVID-19 following intramuscular administration of Adintrevimab (OFID) 18:38
- Real-world effectiveness of Nirmatrelvir/Ritonavir on COVID-19 (CID)
- COVID-19 convalescent plasma outpatient therapy to prevent hospitalization (CID) 25:23
- Contribute to our FIMRC fundraiser at PWB 29:46
- Letters read on TWiV 1018 30:28
- Dr. Griffin’s COVID treatment summary (pdf)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org