A TWiV trio reveals the 100 million year old history of bornavirus infections hidden as EVEs in vertebrate genomes, and identification of novel bat coronaviruses that provide evolutionary insight into the origins of SARS-CoV-2.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASV Vaccine Town Hall 1:11
- 100 million year old bornavirus infections (PNAS) 5:22
- Bornaviruses across geological timescales (PNAS) 6:41
- Bornaviruses previously on TWiV 303, 347, 548 6:53, 9:51
- Novel bat SARS-CoV-2 related coronaviruses (Cell) 31:49
- Letters read on TWiV 771 1:01:52
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:37:48
Victor – Vaccines: A measured response
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com