Raul Rabadan joins TWiV to explain the use of computational biology to demonstrate how recombination and mutation led to emergence of SARS-CoV-2.
Guest: Raul Rabadan
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Rabadan Laboratory
- Understanding Coronavirus (Amazon)
- Topological Data Analysis for Genomics and Evolution (Amazon)
- Recombination and mutation shaped SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv)
- Bat CoV with cleavage site insertion (Curr Biol)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com