Vincent, Rich, and Brianne discuss a study estimating the fraction of symptoms and severe disease after SARS- CoV-2 infection, cellular immune responses without seroconversion during interfamilial infections, and answer listener email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Paul Offit interview (Human Vaccines Proj) 4:03
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccine graphic (Milken Institute) 7:48
- Probability of symptoms and severe COVID-19 (aRxiv) 29:44
- Cellular immune response without seroconversion (medRxiv) 10:09
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 631 49:00
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com